Best Psoriasis creams with Essential Oils for Psoriasis
A chronic skin disease which results in scaly, often itchy areas in patches.
- How common is condition? Very common (More than 3 million cases per year in US).
- Does diagnosis require lab test or imaging? Often requires lab test or imaging.
- Is condition treatable? Treatments can help manage condition, no known cure.
- Time taken for recovery? Can be lifelong.
Best Essential Oils for Psoriasis is said to result from abnormal immune reaction which causes rapid buildup of skin cells. This forms scaly patches on the skin surface. Raised patches of skin, which are red, burn or itchy, and covered with white or silver scales. Treatment aims at reducing the symptoms, slows the cell growth.
Symptoms vary from person to person and may include:
- Red patches with thick, silvery scales which may range from a few spots to large areas of scaly patches
- Small scaling spots, commonly noted in children
- Dry, cracked skin which may be accompanied by bleeding
- Itching, burning, and painful lesions which may be accompanied by soreness
- Thick, pitted, or ridged nails
- Swollen joints with stiffness
There is no permanent cure for psoriasis and treatments aim at reducing symptoms such as pain, inflammation, and scaling. Combination of treatments including topical creams, oral medications and injections is given. Best Essential Oils for Psoriasis.
- Best Essential Oils for Psoriasis.
- Tea Tree. Tea tree essential oil works in multiple ways to reduce the symptoms of psoriasis. In addition to being a...
- Lavender. One of the best known of all essential oils, lavender essential oil has several properties that make it useful.
It is believed to result from abnormal immune system. The risk factors or triggers of psoriasis are:
- Family history
- Bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
- Injury to the skin such as a cut or severe burn
- Alcohol abuse
- Vitamin deficiency
Medications such as beta blockers, antimalarials, and lithium
Essential Oils Blog and Website: DISCLAIMER of Use: The information on this website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Any results presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual for any particular issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Mayan's Secret accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on MayansSecret.com website. We strongly advise that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision in regards to the your specific use of any 100% pure Organic Therapeutic grade essential oils.
- web master