COVID-19 And Mayans Secret Essential Oils
Mayan's Secret Essential Oils and COVID-19:
The American Herbalists Guild has released COVID-19 Best Practices for Herbalists and we are following all of these guidelines regarding safety, protective equipment, and education. We want to emphasize once again - because it can't be said too many times - that there is NO known herb or natural remedy that can prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19. You will not find that information here.
COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
We do not always communicate the steps that we take to ensure the quality and safety of our products, so we wanted to reassure you that our actions of continued CARE have not changed.
We take every step to ensure the quality of our products, and safety is our top priority. From the time that the raw ingredients arrive until the finished product leaves our facility, the manufacturing is done with precision and care, passing multiple checkpoints and lab testing with each and every process, including finished product testing.
As a company, we are taking this situation very seriously. We also understand that you may have questions and concerns, and we want to assure that every precautionary step is being taken.
Our entire team is committed to serving you and your herbal health needs throughout this situation. We are taking a "business as usual" approach, until adjustments are deemed necessary or required by law. As a company, we are also practicing the recommended social distancing and other tactics to keep our team safe and healthy.
As always, we are here to answer any questions or address any concern that you may have.
Additional precautions are being taken inside the building to allow for social distancing as well as continued sanitization.
Wishing you all the best; in health and happiness,
The Mayan's Secret Team.
For Additional Information regarding COVID-19.
Please go here for the latest public health information from CDC:
Also, go here for the latest research from NIH:
And find NCBI SARS-CoV-2 literature, sequence, and clinical content:
Even More COVID-19 Resources:
- The Johns Hopkins University map is a great way to keep track of the numbers.
- The NY Times coronavirus briefing emails you a good daily summary of the headlines, which offers you a chance to do something with your day other than hand-washing and scrolling the news.
- Collective Care is the Best Defense Against COVID-19 has detailed resources and templates by state on mutual aid.
- This Psychology Today article is full of mental health tips to make this all more manageable.
- The National Association of School Psychologists made this resource on talking to children about COVID-19.