DIY Mask Spray with Essential Oils at Home
Looking for the best DIY Mask Spray with Essential Oils at Home? Well, for most of us, wearing masks in public places has become a necessary part of daily life. Whether you're getting things done, shopping in the store, or even heading to your next work shift, most of us at some point found ourselves wearing masks.
Then again, as masks become more and more common, many of us are eagerly looking for simple tips or tricks on how to make your mask more tolerable when social distancing is not possible.
Fortunately though, with only a few drops of your favorite essential oils and some simple everyday ingredients, you can create an easy and effective DIY mask spray that will help give your face mask an extra aromatic boost!
DIY Mask Spray with Essential Oils:
- 1 Amber Glass Spray Bottle
- 2 oz Distilled Water
- 2 oz Witch Hazel
- 25 drops Essential Oil
1. Using a funnel, carefully pour witch hazel and water into the glass spray bottle.
2. Add essential oils to the mixture.
3. Replace the spray bottle top, and shake vigorously to incorporate.
How to Use:
Shake well before each use. With the spray bottle 6 inches away from the mask, gently spritz the material a few times on the side that does not touch your face. Allow the mask to dry for 20-30 seconds, and wear as normal.
- Tags: aromatherapy best aromatic essential oils blog best essential oils best essential oils blog best essential oils for hair best smelling essential oils best smelling essential oils for diffuser best smelling essential oils for home best smellling essential oil blends essential oil blends essential oil blog essential oil blogs essential oil news essential oils most aromatic essential oils Tropicisle Living Castor Oil
- web master