Remove your pet’s natural odors with essential oil-infused cleaning solutions
How to Remove your pet’s natural odors with essential oil-infused cleaning solutions?
Best 5 ways to eliminate all pet or dog odors from your house
1. Wash Dog blankets. Dog bedding may be the smelliest part of the house because she is constantly rolling around in it. All ways make sure that you only use Laundry Soap that is plant based and leaves no chemical or synthetic residue, so it’s safe for pets.
2. Vacuum dog beds. If your dog bed doesn’t come with a removable, washable covering, vacuum up hair and dander on a weekly basis, every few days if its a rather hairy beast. Use an attachment to get into the seams and corners and, if removal is possible, throw the bed’s cover in the wash separate from your blankets.
3. Wipe down everything else. Wipe down the crate inside and out with a damp rag and white vinegar for extra DIY cleaning power.
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 5 drops Essential Oils
Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle. Spray liberally inside and outside the crate and wipe with a clean cloth.
4. Food and water bowls. Give Chief clean dishes! Wash and dry all bowls and food stands once a week following manufacturer directions.
*Remember to wipe down their placemat while you’re at it.
5. Remember the little things. Collars and leashes can harbor stink too. Fill a sink with warm water and a small amount of gentle soap like Animal safe Shampoo or any plant-based Household Cleaner. Let the collar and leash soak for 10 minutes, then gently rub it together to remove any stains (avoid using a scrub brush, as it may damage the collar). Rinse and lay flat to dry. Finish with a drop of Mayan's Secret Salmon Oil on the collar for an ongoing fresh and revitalizing scent.
- Tags: aromatherapy best aromatic essential oils blog best essential oils best essential oils blog best smelling essential oils best smelling essential oils for diffuser best smelling essential oils for home best smellling essential oil blends essential oil blends essential oil blog essential oil blogs essential oil news most aromatic essential oils Tropicisle Living Castor Oil
- web master